Final region to focus on for Rhode Island in our bucket list series! I’ll be taking a week hiatus from the bucket list posts and then returning with Connecticut in early September!
- General Nathanael Green Homestead: Home of the famed Revolutionary War general.
- Point Judith Lighthouse: Lighthouse protects confluence of two waterways.
- Towers of Narragansett: Iconic structures in the area.
- Whale Rock Lighthouse: Located on the smallest island in Narragansett Bay.
- Plum Beach Lighthouse: Small sparkplug lighthouse visible from the bridge.
- Watch Hill Lighthouse: A beacon has existed here since the French and Indian War.
All attractions found on visitrhodeisland.com