Today I’m combining two Rhode Island regions into one post because both of them were shorter lists! Enjoy this larger list as you read today!
- Cow Cove/North Light Area: This rocky shoreline features a historic lighthouse.
- Mohegan Bluffs: Beautiful clay cliff area.
- Settler’s Rock: Commemorates the 16 families that settled on Block Island.
- Southeast Lighthouse: Sophisticated lighthouse located along the Atlantic shore.
- Colt State Park: Enjoy several paved paths and hiking trails along this bayside park.
All attractions found on visitrhodeisland.com