Exploring the state capitol region today!
- Haines Memorial State Park: Small state park along the bike path that is a great place to picnic.
- Pomham Rocks Lighthouse: Historic Lighthouse in the Providence River.
- The Big Blue Bug aka Nibbles: The largest artificial bug, this huge blue termite is the mascot for the exterminator company.
- Museum of Natural History: Rhode Island’s only natural history museum.
- Old State House: Played a pivotal role in Rhode Island politics since colonial times.
- Rhode Island State House: Current state capitol building that features a museum about the colonial charter.
- Roger Williams Landing Place Memorial: Where Roger Williams first stepped ashore after being exiled from the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- Roger Williams Park Botanical Center: Holds the largest glasshouse display garden in New England.
All attractions found on visitrhodeisland.com