Moving further into the state of Massachusetts, today we explore the Central region before taking a long weekend holiday from blog posting to enjoy 4th of July travels!
- Clara Barton Homestead: Birthplace of Clara Barton; celebrates the life and activities of this Red Cross founder.
- Wachusett Mountain State Reservation: Enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of this mountain.
- Doane’s Falls: Enjoy this tumbling cascade located near a stone bridge.
- Royalston Falls: Waterfall located in granite gorge.
- Wells State Park: Rugged rock terrain located among the wetlands.
All attractions found on visitma.com