Final portion of the New Hampshire Bucket List series coming your way today! Tomorrow we move on into Massachusetts.
- Rhododendron State Park: Hike beautiful nature trails in this mountain park.
- Bears Den Natural Area: Fun short trail to hike along rock formations.
- Greenfield State Park: This park features trails through the forest, bog, and along the pond.
- Franklin Pierce Homestead: Visit the home of the 14th President of the United States.
- Monadnock State Park: Hike trails along Mount Monadnock.
- Mariposa Museum and World Culture Center: Explore artifacts from around the world in a “hands-on” way.
- Miller State Park: Explore the oldest state park in New Hampshire.
- Pillsbury State Park: Primitive park that is home to the headwaters of the Ashuelot River.
- Pisgah State Park: Visit the wetlands of this area at this large state park.
Most attractions found in the New Hampshire Travel Guide.