Today is a slightly shorter list for New Hampshire despite that fact that this region contains the capital city.
- Bear Brook State Park: Gorgeous wooded area with several hiking trails.
- New Hampshire State House: Tour the main government building of the state.
- Robert Frost Farm: Home of this famous poet for a decade.
- Pawtuckaway State Park: Quiet park located along a lake and mountains.
- Clough State Park: Popular park located along Lake Everett.
Most attractions found in the New Hampshire Visitor Guide.