Today we explore the tiny part of New Hampshire that sits on the Atlantic coastline.
- Stonehouse Pond: Beautiful loop trail around this small lake.
- Adams Point: Popular wildlife refuge area with a loop trail.
- Hampton Beach State Park: Park is located where the Hampton River meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fort Constitution: British fort that guarded Portsmouth Harbor.
- Fort Stark: Remained active through the end of the Second World War and guarded the Portsmouth Harbor and naval yard.
- North Hampton State Beach: Great swimming area on a one mile stretch of coastline.
- Strawberry Banke: Outdoor museum that preserves the oldest neighborhood in Portsmouth.
- Wentworth-Coolidge Mansion: Historic 18th century home and farm built by the governor of New Hampshire.
- Odiorne Point State Park: Beautiful unique coastline area that contains the remains of an old WWII fortress, Fort Dearborn.
- Rye Harbor State Park: Offers scenic views of the ocean.
- White Island State Historic Site: Protects 5 acres of island and the Isle of Shoals Light.
Most attractions found in the New Hampshire Visitor Guide.