Another day, another region. Today we move into an area filled with lakes!
- Ellacoya State Park: Very popular park for swimming!
- Ahern State Park: Located along a lakeshore, this park offers some great hiking trails.
- Endicott Rock: Historic site with a large rock with inscriptions that date back to the formation of the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- Spindle Point Lighthouse: Unique lighthouse along the lake.
- Castle in the Clouds: Unique mountain top estate that features some trails and waterfalls on the grounds.
- The Loon Center: This wildlife sanctuary works hard to preserve natural habitats for loons.
- Northwood Meadows State Park: Hike along the marshlands.
- Polar Caves Park: Explore these caves formed during the last glacial movement.
Most attractions found in New Hampshire Visitor Guide.