Exploring more of New Hampshire’s mountain areas today as we move further south in the state.
- Chesterfield Gorge: Beautiful rocky gorge with waterfalls.
- Champney Falls: Small series of cascades.
- Crawford Notch State Park: Sits where there is a major pass through the White Mountains and offers several hikes to waterfalls.
- Weeks State Park: Preserves a historic estate on top of Prospect Mountain.
- Franconia Notch State Park: The park within a large mountain pass offers waterfalls and the stunning Flume Gorge.
- Echo Lake State Park: Offers scenic views from two rock ledges within the park.
- Mount Washington State Park: This park sits at the summit of Mount Washington, the highest peak in the northeast United States. Be sure to check out the historic Tip Top House hotel while visiting.
Most attractions found in the New Hampshire Visitor Guide.