Today we begin to explore a new state in the Bucket List series: New Hampshire. While New Hampshire is a smaller state, they still manage to split it into seven distinct regions, with several fun things to explore in each. Today we begin in the northernmost region of the Great North Woods.
- Jericho Mountain/Lake State Park: Nestled in the mountains, this lakeside park offers beautiful views, a swimming beach, and lots of trails to explore.
- Beaver Brook Falls Wayside: This roadside park offers a nice picnic area and views of the falls.
- Dixville Notch State Park: Beautiful mountain park that features a gorge and several waterfalls including Huntington Cascades.
- Mollidgewock State Park: Nice wooded area to hike along the river.
- Alpine Cascades: Fun waterfall located across a wire suspension bridge.
- Milan Hill State Park: Enjoy hiking and views from the fire tower.
- 45th Parallel Sign: Here you can find yourself halfway between the North Pole and the Equator.
- Coleman State Park: Peaceful park filled with hiking trails along Lake Diamond.
Most attractions found in the New Hampshire Visitor Guide.