Today we begin exploring Vermont! Vermont has just three regions as it is a smaller state, but is filled with many state parks and waterfalls!
- Lake Champlain Ferries: Take this unique and fun way across Lake Champlain when crossing over from New York!
- Mount Philo State Park: Take in views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks.
- Niquette Bay State Park: Explore several walking trails on the shores of Lake Champlain.
- Elmore State Park: Hike wooded trails along the lake or Mount Elmore.
- Chester A. Arthur State Historic Site: Birthplace of the 21st President.
- Cheever Falls: Two step falls near Walden.
- Birds of Vermont Museum: Learn about native birds to the state and enjoy some wood carvings of birds as well.
- New Discovery State Park: One of several state parks located in Groton State Forest. It provides access to lots of forest trails.
- Vermont Teddy Bear Company: Tour the company that produces one of the largest numbers of teddy bears.
- Bingham Falls: Hike a short 0.5 mile path to get to this little waterfall.
- Moss Glen Falls: Hike this nearly three mile path to access views of the falls.
- Smuggler’s Notch State Park: Take in the mountainous views at this park.
- Big Falls: Another picturesque waterfall to enjoy.
- Underhill State Park: Hike along the western slopes of Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s Highest Point.
All attractions found in Vermont’s Summer/Fall Vacation Guide 2020