Shorter list as we enter another mountain range area today.
- Long Point State Park: This short peninsula juts into the lake and offers a nice beach area.
- Dunkirk Historical Lighthouse: This old lighthouse is located on Lake Erie.
- Griffis Sculpture Park: First sculpture park to exist in the United States.
- Evangola State Park: Park along the shores of Lake Erie.
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum: Explore the life and times of this famous comedic couple.
- National Comedy Center: Museum dedicated to the actors and writers who helped the rise of comedy in America.
- Cutco Visitors Center: We love Cutco knives in our house, so visiting their visitor center would be fun!
- Rock City Park: Enjoy massive rock formations along the trails.
- Panama Rocks Scenic Park: Hike along huge rock formations and tunnels.
- Allegheny State Park: Take a hike through these forested valleys.
All attractions found at iloveny.com