Today we explore the popular Pocono Mountain area and final region to explore in Pennsylvania. Next week we move into New York!
- Bushkill Falls: One of eight privately owned waterfall sites in the area.
- Dingman’s Falls: Can be accessed from a wheelchair accessible boardwalk area.
- Delaware Water Gap: Hike along the Delaware River valley.
- Grey Towers National Historic Site: Visit the estate of Gifford Pinchot, the first director of the United States Forest Service.
- Shohola Falls: Accessed via a loop trail near the lake of the same name.
- Big Pocono State Park: Hike along the slopes of the Pocono Mountains at this state park.
All attractions found at visitpa.com