Today we head into a region where I’ve visited twice, but both times were when I was much younger, so I look forward to a time when I can visit again!
- Caledonia State Park: Beautiful hiking trails through the woods.
- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum: Explore the history of this major Civil War battlefield.
- National Civil War Museum: Museum dedicated to the history of the brutal Civil War.
- Pennsylvania State Capitol: Visit the main government building in the state.
- State Museum of Pennsylvania: Explore the history and culture of the state.
- Hersheypark: I visited here years ago and had a blast at this chocolate themed amusement park and the “factory tour” nearby.
- President James Buchanan’s Wheatland: Home of former president James Buchanan.
- The Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery: This area is known for its pretzel making, so I picked the one bakery I know I’ve been to in the past!
- Rolls Royce Museum: Visit this showroom of historic Rolls Royce vehicles.
- Harley-Davidson Vehicle Operations Factory Tour: Take a tour of this motorcycle making facility.
All attractions found on visitpa.com