Moving even further upstate today!
- Ricketts Glen State Park: Features a beautiful waterfall.
- Worlds End State Park: This mountainous area features an “S” shaped valley.
- Salt Springs State Park: Another park that features some stunning waterfalls.
- Nay Aug Park, Gorge, and Treehouse: Largest park in Scranton. Contains a large gorge and other fun entertainment.
- Steamtown National Historic Site: Large railroad museum.
- Hickory Run State Park: Hike along the foothills of the Poconos.
- Lehigh Gorge State Park: Hike trails along this gorge and explore more waterfalls.
- Seven Tubs Nature Area: Explore these pothole tubs created by glacial melt.
All attractions found on visitpa.com