Moving further up and into the middle of the state today! Lots to see here!
- Cook Forest State Park: Beautiful wooded park with several hiking trails along the bluffs.
- Bald Eagle State Park: Wooded area along the lake.
- Kinzua Bridge State Park: Walk along the old viaduct that overlooks the gorge.
- Parker Dam State Park: Hike along this wooded area near the old dam.
- Phantastic Phils: Explore the various groundhog statues located around town.
- Phil’s Burrow: See the home of the legendary groundhog.
- Kettle Creek State Park: Beautiful mountainous valley area.
- World of Little League Museum: Learn all about the history of Little League at this museum dedicated to the sport.
- Sherman Memorial Lighthouse: Tour this unique lighthouse located on an island in the middle of the river.
- Pennsylvania Lumber Museum: Explore the history of the lumber industry in the state.
- Leonard Harrison State Park: Park located on the eastern edge of Pine Creek Gorge.
- Pine Creek Gorge: Also known as Pennsylvania’s Grand Canyon.
All attractions found at visitpa.com