Moving into a mountainous area of the state today.
- Fort Roberdeau Historic Site and Natural Area: This historic fort was built during the American Revolution.
- Canoe Creek State Park: Enjoy several hiking trails through this wetland area.
- Chimney Rocks Park: Take in panoramic views of the town from this park located above the town.
- 1000 Steps Hiking Trail: This trail is a popular 1.5 mile hiking trail up the mountain via a series of steps.
- Prince Gallitzin State Park: This park features panoramic views of the lake in this mountainous area.
- Shawnee State Park: This park is known for its warm water reservoir.
All attractions found at visitpa.com