Exploring a quieter, less visited portion of the state today.
- Cedar Creek Park: Hike along various wooded trails in this park.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Kentuck Knob: Tour this Frank Lloyd Wright design that was meant to be affordable for the average American.
- Fort Necessity National Battlefield: Site that saw some of the original action of the French and Indian War.
- Laurel Caverns: Tour this natural cave.
- Bear Run Nature Preserve: Area good for hiking among the hemlocks and home to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater.
- Big Mac Museum Restaurant: This museum dedicated to the Big Mac is located within the local McDonald’s.
- Ohiopyle State Park: This park features a gorgeous waterfall.
- Flight 93 National Memorial: Memorial set up in the field where Flight 93 crashed on Sept. 11th.
All attractions found on visitpa.com