Moving into a new state today….Pennsylvania! Finally approaching the Northeastern part of the country! Pennsylvania is split into eleven regions, so these lists are shorter than other states due to each region being a bit smaller!
- Erie Land Lighthouse: This lighthouse is located on the shore of Lake Erie and is one of three in the city.
- Erie Maritime Museum and U.S. Brig Niagara: Experience the history of the area, beginning with the War of 1812.
- Erie Zoo Botanical Gardens: This zoo is filled with a wide array of animal and plant species.
- Presque Isle State Park: Explore this sandy peninsula that juts into Lake Erie.
- Pymatuning State Park: State park that sits on the shores of the lake that sits on the Ohio/Pennsylvania border.
All attractions found on visitpa.com