Final region of Ohio today! It’s another lengthier post due to the Cleveland area being located in this area.
- Bethlehem Cave and Nativity Museum: This church houses a replica to the cave that Jesus would have been born in.
- Mohican State Park: Fun area to explore the gorge.
- First Ladies National Historical Park: Park that tells the stories of various First Ladies of the U.S.
- McKinley Presidential Library and Museum: Learn all about the life of former President McKinley.
- Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail: Multi use trail that follows the old canal.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame: Houses everything about the best players in the NFL.
- Quail Hollow State Park: Hike through the marshes and meadow that surround a historic home.
- Troll Hole Museum: Home to the world’s largest troll collection.
- Headwaters Park: Park filled with fun trails along the water.
- Punderson State Park: This park contains a haunted lodge, disc golf course, and sledding area for winter.
- A Christmas Story House: See the house where this classic Christmas movie took place.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: Check out the animals at this large zoo.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium: Explore all the sea creatures at this aquarium.
- NASA Glenn Research Center-Tours: Tour this facility that continues to provide research for NASA.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Experience the history of Rock and Roll.
- Ashtabula Maritime and Surface Transportation Museum: Old light keeper’s house that details the history of the shipping industry in the area.
- Conneaut West Breakwater Lighthouse: Lighthouse just off shore in Lake Erie.
- Geneva State Park: Park that sits on the shores of Lake Erie.
- Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum: This house was an endpoint on the Underground Railroad.
- Pymatuning State Park: This lake sits on the border of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Beaver Creek State Park: This park houses parts of a historic canal.
- Leetonia Beehive Coke Ovens Park: Check out these old ovens that were used to purify coal from the coal industry in the area.
- The Ohio State Reformatory: Take a tour of this historic prison that is known for the filming of “Shawshank Redemption.”
- Headlands Beach State Park: Relax on Ohio’s largest beach.
- Lake Erie Bluffs: Take in picturesque views of the Lake Erie shoreline.
- Nelson-Kennedy Ledges State Park: Explore the cliffs and waterfalls of this park.
- Wingfoot Lake State Park: Hike nature trails and disc golf in this park located on the lake.
- Historic Fort Steuben: Learn the history involved with this fort that was initially erected in the late 1700’s.
- First Flight Lunar Module: Honors the life of famous local, Neil Armstrong.
- Mosquito Lake State Park: Explore the trails in this lake park.
- National McKinley Birthplace Memorial and Museum: Visit the birthplace of former President McKinley.
- National Packard Museum: Educates on the role Packard had in the transportation industry.
All attractions found in the Ohio State Travel Guide.