I’ve had an itch to visit the capital city of Indiana for quite some time now, maybe someday we will make this itch a reality!
- Museum of Miniature Houses: This museum is filled with dollhouses filled with miniatures.
- Conner Prairie: Living history museum that shows what life along the river was like in the 19th century.
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site: Home of the 23rd president of the United States.
- Fort Harrison State Park: This park features portions of the old Fort Harrison and a WWII POW camp.
- Indiana Historical Society: Visit this museum to learn all you need to know about the history of the state.
- Indiana State Capitol: Visit the heart of Indiana’s government.
- Indiana State Museum: This museum combines the science, history, art, and culture that made the state what it is today.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum: Explore the history and culture of the Indy 500.
- Indianapolis Zoo: Explore all the species this zoo has to offer.
All attractions found in the Indiana Travel Guide.