Headed down the western side of Indiana today!
- Fortune Woods: Also known as Big Walnut Nature Preserve, this area has fun hiking trails through the woods.
- Wabash and Erie Canal Park: Canal built to link the Ohio River to the Great Lakes.
- Fern Cliff Nature Preserve: Hike among the cliffs and ravines.
- Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum and Park: Location of the Battle of Tippecanoe.
- Prophetstown State Park: Site of an old Shawnee Native American village.
- Turkey Run State Park: Fun state park with unique hiking in the woods and rocks!
- McCormick’s Creek State Park: Indiana’s oldest state park that features waterfalls.
- Shades State Park: Peaceful place to hike along the creek.
All attractions found in the Indiana Travel Guide.