Today we move into a new state that for me has some shorter bucket lists! Today we explore the North Region of Indiana.
- Indiana Dunes State Park: This beautiful dune area is located along the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Potato Creek State Park: Gorgeous wooded area along the creek.
- Indiana Dunes National Park: Indiana’s only National park is located along Lake Michigan and is one of the most recent areas to gain National Park status in the United States.
- Studebaker National Museum: Explore this history of a wide array of vehicles.
- National Mascot Hall of Fame: Honors all sorts of famous sports mascots!
- Tippecanoe River State Park: Explore the wetland shoreline along the river.
All attractions found in the Indiana Travel Guide.