Final region of Michigan today….then it’s onward to Indiana! Here we go!
- Dyer Kiln Historical Site: Check out these historic limestone kiln ruins.
- St. Joseph North Pier Outer Lighthouse: Set of range lights on the north pier.
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park: Dune area along Lake Michigan.
- Warren Dunes State Park: Explore large sand dunes and the shoreline of Lake Michigan in this park.
- Warren Woods State Park: Wooded recreation area filled with trails.
- Kal-Haven Trail State Park: This trail runs through 33 miles of old railway.
- South Haven Lighthouse: Adorable red lighthouse at the end of the pier.
- Van Buren State Park: Park on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Grand Mere State Park: Great beach area along Lake Michigan.
- Bysterveld Park: Beautiful park that contains 2 miles of nature trails.
All attractions found on http://www.michigan.org