Today we move into the part of Wisconsin where I was born and raised! The central part of the state!
- Jurustic Park: Explore all sorts of now extinct species in the fun sculpture park.
- John Muir Country Park: Visit the site of John Muir’s youth!
- Montello Granite Quarry Waterfalls: Beautiful waterfalls near the downtown.
- Buckhorn State Park: This park is located on Castle Rock lake which is formed by the confluence of the Wisconsin and Yellow Rivers.
- Little White Schoolhouse, Birthplace of the Republican Party: This historic schoolhouse has strong ties to the roots of the Republican party in America.
- Schmeeckle Reserve: Gorgeous area to hike among the woods and learn about conservation.
- Hartman Creek State Park: This park has some hiking trails along the Chain of Lakes in the area.
- Rib Mountain State Park: Hike among these “mountain” trails and explore the views.
All attractions found in the Travel Wisconsin Travel Guide.