Today we move into a region along the Mississippi River. Enjoy some time in the Southwest region of Wisconsin!
- Nelson Dewey State Park: Huge park near the Mississippi River that was once the estate of Wisconsin’s first governor.
- Kinstone Megalithic Garden: Modern Megalithic garden!
- Merrick State Park: Another state park located along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- World’s Largest Six Pack: This roadside oddity is the epitome of Wisconsin.
- Wildcat Mountain State Park: Great hiking spot with panoramic views of the river.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum: Explore the humble beginning of the Little House series.
Prairie du Chien
- Mississippi River Sculpture Park: Sculptures were designed to relate to the history of the area.
- Wyalusing State Park: This park features hiking trails, and canoe trail, and several Native American burial mounds.
- Historic Richland Center Suspension Footbridge: Check out this fun roadside stop with an old suspension bridge.
- Perrot State Park: Gorgeous bluff park located along the confluence of the Trempealeau and Mississippi Rivers.
- Wisconsin Cranberry Discovery Center: Your ultimate guide to the cranberry industry that Wisconsin is well known for.
All attractions found in the Travel Wisconsin Travel Guide!