Today we head into my home state of Wisconsin. I grew up in Central Wisconsin, but our first two years of married life were spent in today’s Southeast region.
- Harrington Beach State Park: Located along the shores of Lake Michigan, it also features a smaller lake within the park and lots of swamp land.
- Port Washington Lighthouse: Fun lighthouse located along Lake Michigan.
- Chocolate Experience Museum: A chocolate museum is worth visiting by name alone!
- Spinning Top and Yo-yo Museum: Unique museum featuring toys for the yester years!
- Discovery World: Come explore this hands on, interactive museum.
- Harley-Davidson Museum: Learn all about these famous motorcycles!
- Miller Park: Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, this stadium is known for it’s iconic retractable dome.
- Milwaukee Art Museum: This museum is worth a visit just for it’s unique architecture.
- Milwaukee County Zoo: Wisconsin’s largest zoo will provide several hours of entertainment.
- Mitchell Park Conservatory Domes: This unique botanical structure is so much fun to visit! Explore different biomes in each unique dome.
All attractions found in Travel Wisconsin Travel Guide.