New state today! Headed into Iowa! Iowa is split into 10 different travel regions, so each of these lists is a little smaller because it is split into so many different regions!
- Blood Run National Historic Landmark: Archeological site located on the Iowa and South Dakota border.
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor and Museum: Blue Bunny Ice Cream all began in this small town! Enjoy a scoop at the parlor and check out the history exhibits on the floor above.
- Le Mars Ice Cream Sculptures: Fun sculptures are located all over town in honor of Blue Bunny!
- Windmill Park: Cute little park in the town square.
- The Kaleidoscope Factory: Stop in for a little “tour” of this shop. The owner will show you how he makes gorgeous kaleidoscopes.
- Hawkeye Point: Tallest point in the state.
- Jolly Time Pop Corn Museum: Museum dedicated to the history of Jolly Time Pop Corn.
- Sergeant Floyd Monument: Honors Charles Floyd, a member of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, who died on the journey upstream.
All attractions found in the Travel Iowa guide.