Moving further east into the state, today we focus on the South Central region of Nebraska.
- Hastings Museum: The largest municipal museum between Chicago and Denver, this museum has three levels of fun exhibits, including a special Kool Aid exhibit since Hastings was the birth place of that favorite drink!
- Nebraska Bigfoot Crossroads of America: Museum dedicated to the man, the myth, the legend: Bigfoot.
- Pony Express Station: Compact cabin formerly used as a station for the Pony Express.
- Raising Nebraska: An interactive center that helps visitors understand the food and agriculture Nebraska provides!
- The Archway: Spans over I-80 and tells the history of Nebraska and the Platte River Valley.
- Fort Kearney State Park: Former United States Army Outpost located along the Oregon Trail.
All attractions found on visitnebraska.com