Today we head further into the state of Idaho and explore the Central region.
- Craters of the Moon National Monument: This area preserves three major lava fields.
- Land of the Yankee Fork State Park: You can visit three different ghost parks located within this park.
- Sawtooth Botanical Garden: Explore a high altitude botanical garden.
- Sacajawea Interpretive, Cultural, and Education Center: Beautiful area to hike and explore and visit the center to learn more about Sacajawea and her time on the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Lemhi Pass: Location where Lewis and Clark crossed the continental divide. Located on the border of Montana and Idaho.
All attractions found in the 2020 Idaho Adventure Guide.