Today we reach the final region of Washington before heading to the north towards Alaska! We end with the magnificent North Cascades.
- Larrabee State Park: Forested park with many trails and a beach area that offers views of the sunset over the San Juan Islands.
- Spark Museum of Electrical Invention: Interactive exhibits about how electricity experimentation has changed over time.
- Artist Point: Offers views of glacier-encased Mount Baker.
- Nooksack Falls: Dramatic 88 foot cascade.
- Ladder Creek Falls: Take an evening walk when it is illuminated.
- Padilla Bay National Estuarine Reserve: Walk along the shore trail for a chance to see seals and falcons.
- RoozenGaarde: One of the world’s largest flower farms.
- Diablo Lake Vista Point: View the dazzling lake and mountain peaks.
- Gorge Powerhouse: Take a tour of this 1930’s hydroelectric station.
- North Cascades National Park: Home to many waterfalls and 1/3 of the glaciers in the lower 48.
All attractions found in the 2019 Washington State Visitor Guide.