Off the coast of Washington is an archipelago of 172 islands. Here are just a few things I’d like to explore in that area.
- Deception Pass State Park: Explore the wonder of the cantilevered bridge.
- Cama Beach Historical State Park: Take in views of the Olympic Mountains from this park.
- Lime Kiln Point State Park: Also known as “Whale Watch Park.”
- Whale Museum: Promotes and protects the orca whale population.
- Earth Sanctuary: Unique area to explore and unwind.
- Langley Whale Center: Learn about the resident orca and gray whales.
All attractions found in the 2019 Washington State Visitor Guide.