Today we head to a region of Washington filled with some fun hiking possibilities.
- Lake Chelan State Park: Explore the area around the nation’s third deepest lake.
- Sun Lakes-Dry Falls State Park: Look out over the cliff of what was once the planet’s largest waterfall.
- Grand Coulee Dam: Take a tour of this mighty dam.
- North Dam Park: Explore the works of art in the Gehrke Windmill Garden.
- The Enchantments: Explore this crowning glory of the area.
- Icicle Creek Trail: Take in a beautiful hike in the area.
- Potholes State Park: Popular park for birding.
- Rainbow Falls State Park: Walk, bike, or take a vintage bus to this state park.
- McLaughlin Canyon Trail: This route was once used by the Hudson Bay Company.
- Apple Capital Recreation Loop Trail: 88 pieces of art dot this 11 mile trail.
- Pybus Public Market: One stop spot for all sorts of food and treats.
All attractions found in the 2019 Washington State Visitors Guide.