Moving into the southeast corner of Washington today! Sorry that I forgot to write this yesterday as promised, but better late than never right?
- Nez Perce National Historical Park: Study the lives of some of the earliest residents of this area.
- Steptoe Butte State Park: Offers panoramic views of the Palouse Hills.
- Palouse Falls State Park: This park features the towering Palouse Falls.
- Roy M. Chatters Newspaper and Printing Museum: This sounds like an interesting museum.
- Steptoe Battlefield State Park Heritage Site: Location of the last Native American victory over the U.S. Army in 1858.
All attractions found in the 2019 Washington State Visitors Guide.