I think this area on the Oregon side looked absolutely beautiful so I have high hopes for Washington as well.
- Carson Hot Springs Resort: Enjoy time in the 1930’s bathhouse and mineral springs.
- Maryhill Stonehenge: Part of the Maryhill Museum of Art, this is a replica of England’s Stonehenge.
- Bonnevillle Dam: Take a tour and learn how hydroelectric power works.
- Beacon Rock: Found within a state park this helps remind of the region’s volcanic history.
- Vancouver Waterfront Park: Visit the city’s brand new waterfront park filled with green space, restaurants, bars and more.
- Cape Horn: Stop for a photo of this awe inspiring spot.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills: Take a tour of the weaving mill.
All attractions found in the 2019 Washington State Visitor Guide.