Today we move into one of the regions Washington is best known for, its infamous volcanoes! This is one area I’m very eager to explore!
- Mount St Helen’s Visitor Center: Begin your time exploring this infamous volcano at it’s visitor center.
- Seminary Hill Natural Area: Includes a network of trails through a forested area.
- Ape Caves: Explore this cave trail located within a national forest.
- Northwest Trek Wildlife Park: Take a 40 minute tram through the park to view the wildlife.
- Mt. Rainier Gondola: Take a scenic ride for some great views.
- Mount Rainier National Park: This park has a lot to offer, but I especially want to check out Silver and Nareda Falls.
- Coldwater Lake: Take in the lake that was created by the eruption of Mount St. Helens.
- Forest Learning Center: Learn more about the Mount St Helens area.
- Johnston Ridge Observatory: Check out this area in the heart of the blast zone for Mount St. Helens.
All attractions found in the 2019 Washington Visitors Guide.