Headed into a gorgeous region filled with mountains and waterfalls today! Lots of outdoor areas to explore!
- Bridal Veil Falls: Beautiful waterfall to explore.
- Bridge of the Gods: Famed bridge over the Columbia.
- Dry Creek Falls Trail: Hike to this brisk falls.
- Multnomah Falls: Oregon’s top tourist attractions.
- Women’s Forum State Park: Offers breathtaking views of the Columbia Gorge.
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and Museum: Tells the tale of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Fort Dalles Museum: Preserves the stories of trail pioneers.
- National Neon Sign Museum: Explore the nostalgia of a bygone era.
- Pup Creek Falls: Moderate hike to a two tiered waterfall.
- Blue Lake Regional Park: Beautiful wetlands park.
- Salish Ponds: Explore a wetland park nature trail.
- White River Falls State Park: Offers hiking trails with views of the falls.
- Mosier Twin Tunnels: Tunnel located at the end of the Columbia River Highway.
Mt. Hood Village
- Ramona Falls: Stair stepping waterfall.
- Umbrella and Sahalie Falls: Accessed from Mt. Hood Meadows Ski and Snowboard Resort.
- Tom McCall Nature Preserve: Provides breathtaking views of the Columbia River Gorge.
- Jonsrud Viewpoint: Expansive views of Devil’s Backbone, the final obstacle on the Oregon Trail.
- Cottonwood Canyon State Park: Perfect park for stargazing.
All attractions can be found in the 2019 Oregon and Columbia Gorge to Mt. Hood Visitor Guides.