Today we take on the popular island of Maui.
- Road to Hana: One of the most popular tours of the island is traveling the Road to Hana from Kahului
- Wai’anapanapa State Park: located at the end of the Road to Hana, this park features black sand beaches.
- Ali’i Kula Lavender: Take a tour of this lavender plantation.
- Surfing Goat Dairy: Tour a working goat dairy farm.
- Baldwin Home: See how families lived in the 1800s.
- Lahaina Historic Trail: Explore the area’s whaling and plantation history.
- Lahaina Jodo Mission: Visit a replica of an authentic Japanese Buddhist Temple.
- Molokini: Snorkel in this old volcanic crater by leaving from a boat tour in the harbor.
- Haleakala National Park: Explore this dormant volcano and hike to the Pools of ‘Ohe’o and Waimoku Falls.
- ‘Iao Valley State Park: This park offers rich foilage and mountain views.
- Maui Ocean Center: Fun aquarium filled with reef creatures.
- Maui Tropical Plantation: Tour this sugarcane and pineapple plantation.
All attractions found in the 2019 Hawaiian Islands and Maui Travel Guides.