Today we head to the hustle and bustle of California’s largest city: Los Angeles and it’s surrounding area.
- Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden: I love exploring the natural plants of the area.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood: Tour sets of some of your favorite shows.
- Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach: Find and explore tons on the animals that live in the Pacific.
- Griffith Observatory: Look through telescopes and explore exhibits at this famous observatory.
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum: Explore the Ice Age at this excavation site.
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens: Lots of fun animals to explore here!
- Museum of Tolerance: Takes you through many events of the 20th century.
- Leo Carrillo State Park: Explore tide pools, coastal caves, and reefs.
- Malibu Lagoon State Beach: Great for birdwatching and exploring the wetlands.
- Devil’s Punchbowl Natural Area: Includes a giant canyon.
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium: Explore tide pools and take a whale watching tour.
- Los Angeles Maritime Museum: Explore the history of the L.A. Harbor.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: Explore this famous amusement park!
All attractions found in the 2019 California Travel Guide.