Today we are back to the hustle and bustle of amusement park central! Come explore Orange County with me!
- Disney’s California Adventure Park: One of the newer parks Disney has created, this is sure to be filled with fun times.
- Disneyland Park: The one that started it all!
- Downtown Disney District: All the Disney shopping you never knew you needed.
- Huntington Beach Central Park and Shipley Nature Center: Walk through wetlands, meadows, and pine forests.
- International Surfing Museum: Again….when in California….check out the surfboards.
- San Joaquin Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary: Explore coastal freshwater wetlands.
- Crystal Cove State Park: Get away from it all by exploring the beach, tide pools and wooded canyons.
- Upper Newport Beach Ecological Preserve: Hike, bike or kayak.
- Discovery Cube Orange County: Interactive science exhibits.
- Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park: This zoo focuses on the plants and animals of Central and South America.
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum: Offers an in depth look at the life and times of a former president.
- Box Canyon Park: Come explore this canyon area.
All attractions can be found in the 2019 California Travel Guide.