Nestled between the desert area of California and the major southern counties along the coast, you can find a slower pace among the Inland Empire Regions. Today we will explore what the area has to offer.
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs: This sounds like the most amazing spa to just escape and relax away from it all!
- Coyote Run: See many waterfalls along this biking trail.
- Mt. San Jacinto State Park: A chance to hike through mountains, meadows, and forests.
- Ortega Falls: Just a 5 minute hike from the highway!
- Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Preserve: Explore woodlands, wetlands, and prairies.
- Oak Glen Preserve: Contains 5 miles of family friendly trails.
- Graber Olive House: Take a guided tour of the cannery.
- Orange Street Alley: See the colorful umbrellas hanging above the alley.
- California Citrus State Historic Park: Take a ranger tour and taste fruits grown on site.
- Mission Inn Hotel and Spa: Tour this work of architecture that has hosted several presidents and celebrities over the years.
- Wilson Creek Winery: Serves wine slushies and a guided tour includes 5 tastings!
- California Route 66 Museum: Three rooms of displays and plenty of photo ops.
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park: Fun natural landscape to explore.
All attractions found in the 2019 California Travel Guide.