Today we get a chance to explore one of the three big cities in California: San Diego and its surrounding area.
- Batiquitos Lagoon: Coastal wetland with hiking possibilities.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park: Animal reserve that offers safaris daily.
- Desert View Tower: Explore boulder park with its many caves and walk ways.
- California Surf Museum: No better place to learn about surfing and its history than in California.
- Aqua Caliente Regional Park: Hot springs and desert hiking are sure to bring a day of adventure!
- Cabrillo National Monument: Learn about 16th century exploration.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego: Explore several sailing boats, including the world’s oldest.
- San Diego Zoo: Visit one of the nation’s most visited zoos.
- SeaWorld San Diego: A great chance to see all kinds of aquatic animals.
- Fletcher Cove Park: Filled with walkways and a viewing deck.
All attractions found in the 2019 California Travel Guide.