Aside from Vegas, Nevada is probably best known for its love of the extraterrestrial. Today we get to travel down that quirky ET Highway.
- ET Highway Sign: The fun begins with a sign marking the beginning of the ET highway.
- Alien Research Center: Here you can find a wide assortment of alien and UFO related literature, as well as all the Area 51 souvenirs you could possibly want!
- E.T. Fresh Jerky: Some good old alien fun can be found at the pit stop that also boasts the “cleanest restrooms in Area 51.”
- Little A’le’inn: This is the closest bar, grill, and motel to Area 51 and also provides plenty of photo ops.
- Tonopah Historic Mining Park: Come explore the park where the “Silver Rush” began.
All attractions found in the 2019 Nevada Travel Guide.