This region of Arkansas has a fairly short list, but judging by all the hiking trails and state parks I placed on the list, I’m sure it would be a beautiful region to visit!
- Cotter Rainbow Bridge: Rainbow bridge over the White River.
- Bridal Veil Falls: Waterfalls are always beautiful to visit.
- Mossy Bluff Trail and Buckeye Trail: Shorter trails that offer scenic views.
- Sugarloaf Mountain Trail: Located on an island!
- Bull Shoals-White River State Park: Boasts hiking trails and an observation tower.
- Mammoth Springs State Park: Claims to be a natural wonder of Mid-America.
- Miniature Museum of Merritt Tiny Town Tours: 200 displays show all kinds of dollhouse and miniature set ups.
All attractions found in the 2018 Arkansas Travel Guide.