Our final region in the Oklahoma Bucket List series before heading into Arkansas is the Northeast region.
- Blue Coyote Winery: These winery boasts something unique…pepper wines.
- Osage Hills State Park: Beautiful park located along the lake.
- Phillips Petroleum Company Museum: Museum provides the history of Phillips Petroleum.
- Washington Irving Memorial Park and Arboretum: This park is dedicated to one of New York’s most famous authors.
- Nuyaka Creek Winery: Lots of fruit wines!
- Blue Whale: The iconic Blue Whale located along Route 66.
- Route 66 Underpass Mural: Unique art along the Mother Road.
- Totem Pole Park: Oldest and largest example of folk art in the state.
- Allen’s Conoco Fillin’ Station: Refurbished gas station.
- Waylan’s Ku-Ku Burger: Claims to be one of the best burger joints along the Mother Road.
- Chris Barbee’s Bowling Ball Yard Art: Another unique “art” display in Oklahoma.
- Blue Dome Service Station: Old gas station along Route 66.
- Cyrus Avery Centennial Plaza: Plaza dedicated to the Father of Route 66.
- East Meets West: Symbolic Route 66 Midpoint: Located at Centennial Plaza,
- Route 66 Village: This roadside stop shows the history of the city, including what makes it the Oil Capitol of the World.
- Tulsa Postcard Mural: Another work of art located along the Mother Road.
- Tenkiller State Park: This park boasts a lake perfect for scuba diving!
West Siloam Springs
- Natural Falls State Park: Home to a 77 foot waterfall.
All attractions found in the 2018 Oklahoma Travel and Outdoor Guides.