Heading to the Southeastern part of Oklahoma for our Bucket List series today!
- Museum of Creation Truth: Small natural history museum based on a creationist point of view.
- Old West Town Mini-golf and Jeb the Mini-golf Muffler Man: I love uniquely themed mini-golf courses!
- Blue River Valley Winery: Fruit Wines!
- Fort Washita Historic Site and Museum: Built to protect the Chickasaw and Choctaw tribes from the plains Indians.
- World’s Largest Peanut: Great roadside photo op!
All attractions found in the Oklahoma 2018 Travel Guide.