New state today! We are moving south to Oklahoma! First up is the panhandle! Lots of fun state parks in this region.
- Sod House Museum: A chance to see a real sod house.
- Gloss Mountain: Park filled with beautiful mesas and buttes.
- Great Salt Plains State Park: This park gives you the opportunity to dig for crystals.
- Black Mesa State Park: This is Oklahoma’s highest point.
- Roman Nose: This park has a beautiful waterfall and also a mini golf course.
- Boiling Springs State Park: Boast easy to hike trails.
All attractions taken from the 2018 Oklahoma Tourism Guide.