The final installment in the Kansas Bucket List series takes us to the southwest corner before we head into Oklahoma.
- Kansas Barbed Wire Museum: It doesn’t get much more Kansas than this. You can learn the history of barbed wire here.
- Fort Larned National Historic Site: One of the most complete forts remaining from the Indian Wars and located along the Santa Fe Trail.
- Santa Fe Trail Center and Museum: This center tells the story of the Santa Fe Trail.
- Dorothy’s House and the Land of Oz: Come explore the Land of Oz!
- Historic Adobe Museum Complex and Hotel Edwards: This is part of the National Parks Interpretive Center for the Santa Fe Trail.
All attractions found in the 2018 Kansas Travel Guide.