We are moving to the Northwest corner of Kansas for today’s Bucket List!
- Castle Rock: This is one of the 8 Wonders of Kansas.
- Walter P. Chrysler Boyhood Home and Museum: See where the man behind Chrysler grew up.
- National Weather Service: Apparently you can contact this office to arrange a tour of the National Weather Service. Sound interesting and unique.
- Prairie Dog State Park at Keith Sebelius Reservoir: Home to a large prairie dog colony.
- Monument Rocks National Landmark: One of the 8 Wonders of Kansas and Kansas’ first National Landmark.
- Mount Sunflower: The highest natural point in Kansas.
All attractions found in the 2018 Kansas Travel Guide.