This is the final installment in the Kentucky Bucket List series, following this we head to Missouri!
- Jefferson Davis State Historic Site: The president of the Confederacy was a Kentucky native.
- Trail of Tears Commemorative Park: This site is one of the few documented sites where Native Americans were placed during their “forced removal” to Indian Territory.
Land between the Lakes
- Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area: This park area is located on a peninsula between two lakes and western Tennessee
- National Quilt Museum: This quilting museum has one of the world’s largest collections of quilts.
- Trail of Tears Park National Historic Site: One of the many historic sites located along the Trail of Tears
All attractions taken from the 2018 Kentucky Tourism Guide